⚽ Arsenal – Leicester Prediction
Arsenal – Leicester Tips and Odds. July 7, 21:00 ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 34.
Arsenal – Leicester Preview
- Arsenal’s 2-0 victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers (July 4) was their third consecutive Premier League (PL) win ‘to nil’, all of which they led at HT. It’s now eight matches since they drew a league game (W6, L2) and four since they failed to score.
- The ‘Gunners’ are unbeaten in six PL home games (W5, D1) having scored in their last seven such matches. Scoring first in 62.50% of their home league fixtures this term has been profitable (W6, D3, L1), whilst 68.75% of their PL home games have produced over 2.5 goals.
- Leicester City’s 3-0 win over Crystal Palace (July 4) marked their first league win since resumption (D2, L1), with all three goals arriving after HT. That highlighted their tendency to finish games strongly – they are yet to net before the break since resumption, whilst 65.08% of their PL strikes this season have come during the second half.
- However, they’ve not won an away league game in five attempts (D2, L3) and it’s been three such outings since the ‘Foxes’ kept a clean sheet. Scoring first in 62.50% of away league matches has been profitable (W7, D1, L2) and 56.25% of their away league games this term have produced over 2.5 goals – as did the last two H2Hs held here (L2).
- Players to watch: Alexandre Lacazette’s last five league strikes have been Arsenal’s last goal of the game – seven of his eight PL goals this season came at home.
- Leicester’s Jamie Vardy has scored 15 of his 21 league goals this term after HT and has three goals in four PL appearances at this venue.
- Stat attack: Arsenal have won their last 12 PL home H2Hs.
- Five of the eight second-half league goals Arsenal have conceded at home this term came after the 75th minute.
- Leicester have averaged 1.50 yellow cards per PL game since resumption (Arsenal: 1.80).
|Head-to-head matches: ARSENAL – LEICESTER|
|09.11.19||PL||Leicester||Arsenal||2 : 0|
|28.04.19||PL||Leicester||Arsenal||3 : 0|
|22.10.18||PL||Arsenal||Leicester||3 : 1|
|09.05.18||PL||Leicester||Arsenal||3 : 1|
|11.08.17||PL||Arsenal||Leicester||4 : 3|