⚽ Belshina – Zhodino Prediction
Belshina – Zhodino Tips and Odds. July 11, 14:30 BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 17.
Belshina – Zhodino Preview
- Rock-bottom Belshina have claimed just a single victory across their 16 Vysshaya Liga (VL) matches so far this campaign (D4, L11). In fact, they have shipped the opener in a joint-league high 68.75% of their VL fixtures this term, rescuing only two points after doing so.
- All but two of Belshina’s last seven league games have witnessed over 2.5 total match goals. Fans should also expect early action here, as four of Belshina’s last five VL home games have seen the opening goal scored during the opening half-hour.
- Visitors Torpedo Zhodino enter this game having failed to score in just one of their last eight top-flight fixtures – but they have also kept only one clean sheet across that period. When Zhodino lose, they tend to do so in dramatic fashion, as each of their four defeats in the league to date have been settled by a two-goal margin or greater.
- Scoring half of their 20 league goals on the road this season, Zhodino have experienced a balanced VL away campaign so far (W2, D4, L2). They have also won four of the last five competitive H2Hs held here.
- Players to watch: Belshina’s top league scorer Leonid Kovel has scored his team’s opening goal in each of the four top-flight games where he has netted. Meanwhile, Valery Gorbachik (ZDO) has scored three of his five league goals in 2020 between the 31st minute and half-time.
- Stat attack: Belshina have conceded 2+ goals in a league-high 62.5% of their league fixtures this season.
- Zhodino have conceded first in just one of their eight VL away fixtures to date.
- Each of the last five top-flight H2Hs held here have featured a level half-time score.
|Head-to-head matches: BELSHINA – ZHODINO|
|27.03.20||VL||Zhodino||Belshina||1 : 0|
|01.10.16||VL||Belshina||Zhodino||1 : 3|
|25.05.16||VL||Zhodino||Belshina||2 : 2|
|03.10.15||VL||Belshina||Zhodino||1 : 0|
|05.06.15||VL||Zhodino||Belshina||0 : 3|
BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 17
Belshina – Zhodino
Kick-off: July 11, 14:30
Prediction: BTS – Yes