⚽ Betis – Mallorca Prediction
Betis – Mallorca Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. February 21, 21:00. SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 25.
Betis – Mallorca Preview
- With the team scoring first going on to win all but one of the seven H2Hs between Real Betis and Mallorca across the last decade, the H2H history shows Betis could bounce back from recent struggles which saw them win just one of their last four La Liga (LL) fixtures in which they netted the opener (D2, L1).
- When taking on less favoured opposition, Betis have proven to be reliable – they enjoy a solid record as a favourite this LL season (W7, D2, L1). That’s despite conceding at least once in six of those seven winning matches, and securing five of those victories by a margin of just one goal.
- Their opponents have struggled to score on the road in LL, with Mallorca failing to find the back of the net in three straight away league matches for the second time this season. Only twice from their 11 LL road trips have they managed to score before the break, having lost four away matches after a goalless half-time result.
- Mallorca’s defending has been especially leaky inside the first hour, where they rue an away goal difference of -16 in LL football. In fact, six of the ten opening goals they’ve conceded on the road have fallen between the 31st-60th minute.
- Players to watch: Nabil Fekir (BET) returns from suspension and has recorded first-half goals in three of his last seven LL matches.
- Lago Junior’s (MAL) last goal came against Betis, which may provide the impetus to snap his current goal scoring drought.
- Stat attack: Betis have had more players sent-off (seven) than any other LL team this season, with red cards in their last two matches.
- Mallorca have won the ‘race to three corners’ just once on the road this LL season.
- Referee Jesús Gil Manzano has awarded a penalty and/or a red card in four of his last six competitive matches (LL/UCL).
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 25
Betis – Mallorca
Kick-off: February 21, 21:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals