⚽ FC Cincinnati – New York Red Bulls Prediction
FC Cincinnati – New York Red Bulls Tips and Odds. July 23, 01:00 USA: MLS – Group Stage.
FC Cincinnati – New York Red Bulls Preview
- Two Atlanta United red cards helped FC Cincinnati to their first MLS victory in eight matches, which is just reward for a defensive unit that secured their third clean sheet in seven matches. That game saw them finally keep an opposition scoreless at HT for the first time in 2020, after finishing 2019 by doing so in their last five fixtures.
- Their maiden victory of the 2020 campaign was also the first time this season that Cincinnati did not concede in both halves of a match, and notably, it was New York Red Bulls that handed out the first such instance in the opening week.
- The Red Bulls have shown little to suggest they’re capable of repeating such a performance, with just seven shots on target in their three contests since (2.33 per game), and no second-half goals to boast about. A below-average win/draw rate of 66.67% as a favourite (W11, D3, L7) since the beginning of 2019 includes just two wins from their last five MLS starts as favourites (D1, L2), illustrating a tendency to occasionally trip up.
- Their MLS is Back tournament campaign also indicates a return to a trend that emerged late in the 2019 season: both teams have found the back of the net in just three of their last nine regular season fixtures at all venues.
- Players to watch: Allan Cruz (CIN) and Kyle Duncan (NYR) recorded their respective teams’ opening goals in the previous H2H clash.
- Stat attack: One or neither team has scored before HT in each of the four H2Hs (in all competitions).
- All but one MLS 2020 match involving either side has produced nine or fewer total corners (average 7.29 per game).
- All four of the Red Bulls’ MLS games this season have seen four or fewer cards awarded.
|Head-to-head matches: FC CINCINNATI – NEW YORK RED BULLS|
|01.03.20||MLS||New York Red Bulls||FC Cincinnati||3 : 2|
|26.05.19||MLS||FC Cincinnati||New York Red Bulls||0 : 2|
|28.04.19||MLS||New York Red Bulls||FC Cincinnati||1 : 0|
|16.08.17||USO||FC Cincinnati||New York Red Bulls||2 : 3|
(2 : 2)
USA: MLS – Group Stage
FC Cincinnati – New York Red Bulls
Kick-off: July 23, 01:00
Prediction: BTS – Yes