⚽ Gwangju FC – Suwon Bluewings Prediction
Gwangju FC – Suwon Bluewings Tips and Odds. July 25, 12:00 SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 13.
Gwangju FC – Suwon Bluewings Preview
- Struggling Gwangju FC are winless in five K League 1 (KL1) matches (D1, L4). They failed to score in three of those fixtures and now possess the division’s joint-third lowest goals scored average of just 0.83 goals per game. Additionally, they’re yet to score a home goal between minutes 30 and 60 this top-flight campaign.
- The hosts’ misfiring attack has not been helped by a struggling defence that has conceded 2+ goals in three of their previous four league matches. This combination means that they’re often left chasing games, and have led at HT in just two of their 12 league fixtures so far (HT: W2, D5, L5). They’ve also conceded first in 58.33% of these fixtures too.
- One league position below, Suwon Bluewings are also winless in five KL1 fixtures (D2, L3). They’ve intriguingly scored all four of their away league goals this season before HT, and are yet to concede before the break. Notably, three of the five goals they have conceded on the road came after the 75th minute.
- The Bluewings haven’t lost any of their last eight visits to Gwangju (W5, D3). They kept a clean sheet in their previous two visits, and have scored their previous four H2H goals here after the 60th minute.
- Players to watch: Gwangju’s Felipe Silva scored the winner in the last H2H, and can boast a record of three goals across his previous three league appearances.
- Suwon’s Adam Taggart has also scored three goals across his previous three league appearances, with each strike arriving before HT.
- Stat attack: Gwangju’s average of 5.25 corners conceded per game is the league’s third-highest average.
- There’s been under 2.5 goals in 66.67% of Suwon’s league matches.
- Both teams have scored in just one of the previous six competitive H2Hs.
|Head-to-head matches: GWANGJU FC – SUWON BLUEWINGS|
|07.06.20||KL1||Suwon Bluewings||Gwangju FC||0 : 1|
|15.05.19||CUP||Suwon Bluewings||Gwangju FC||3 : 0|
|09.08.17||CUP||Suwon Bluewings||Gwangju FC||2 : 1|
(1 : 1)
|05.08.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Suwon Bluewings||0 : 1|
|21.06.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Suwon Bluewings||0 : 3|
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 13
Gwangju FC – Suwon Bluewings
Kick-off: July 25, 12:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals