⚽ Leganes – Granada CF Prediction
Leganes – Granada CF Betting Tips and Odds. June 22, 21:00 SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 31.
Leganes – Granada CF Preview
- Leganés lost their first La Liga (LL) home game behind closed doors, going down 2-1 to Valladolid (Jun 13). In turn, Leganés extended their wait for a first-half goal in a home league match to five games, with those five games seeing the opposition teams average exactly 1.0 goal before the break.
- Remarkably, Leganés’ last six home league defeats have each produced exactly three goals. Of the four to produce a losing 2-1 scoreline, all saw the deciding goal come in the second half, while the last three saw the first goal arrive inside 15 minutes.
- Granada are currently unbeaten in three LL away games (W1, D2), with each of them witnessing the first goal arrive inside the opening 30 minutes. However, the preceding run of eight straight LL away defeats is still a painful memory. Across the last four of those losses, Granada conceded an average of 1.0 goals per match inside that same early period.
- Six fixtures amongst that run of eight LL away defeats saw Granada’s opponents beat the -1 handicap, but only two (33.33%) amongst that six saw Granada lose both halves. Meanwhile, five of those six multi-goal defeats saw Granada lose one half precisely by a 2-0 scoreline.
- Players to watch: Guido Carrillo accounts for Leganés’ last league point at home. Two (50%) of his four prior LL home goals have proven to be decisive openers.
- Granada’s Roberto Soldado saved a point on his last road trip. His two prior LL away goals this term have come between 75’-FT during draws producing over 3.5 total goals.
- Stat attack: If excluding 0-0 draws, three of Leganés’ last four LL home games have seen them concede first inside 20 minutes.
- None of Granada’s last eight away league games have produced a goal either way in the 61st-75th minute period.
- Three (60%) of the five prior H2Hs have produced a goalless first half, with no previous H2H first half seeing both teams score.
|Head-to-head matches: LEGANES – GRANADA CF|
|28.09.19||LL||Granada CF||Leganes||1 : 0|
|04.03.17||LL||Leganes||Granada CF||1 : 0|
|01.10.16||LL||Granada CF||Leganes||0 : 1|
|17.12.15||CDR||Granada CF||Leganes||1 : 0|
|01.12.15||CDR||Leganes||Granada CF||2 : 1|
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 31
Leganes – Granada CF
Kick-off: June 22, 21:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals