⚽ Luton – Brentford Prediction
Luton – Brentford Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. February 25, 20:45. ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35.
Luton – Brentford Preview
- Luton Town have been all or nothing recently after three wins and three losses in their last six league games and no draws in ten (W3, L7). Their last five Championship matches were won by the side scoring first with four seeing one side fail to score, while eight of their last ten saw at least one goal before half-time.
- Two of their six home league wins this season came in their last three matches, both by one-goal margins. Furthermore, the last four Championship games at Kenilworth Road have been won by a one-goal margin – three of the last four produced under 3.5 goals. What’s more, both teams have netted in 68.75% of Luton’s league home games this term with no draw here in four.
- Brentford’s 2-2 draw with Blackburn Rovers made it five league games unbeaten (W2, D3), with both teams scoring in each game. While they average a healthy 1.65 goals per league game, they have conceded in their last six Championship matches.
- Away from home, Brentford are unbeaten in four (W2, D2) in the Championship, scoring ten goals therein. With the league’s sixth-best overall away record (W7, D3, L7), they are unbeaten in 61.54% of league away games they started as favourites.
- Players to watch: Brentford are unbeaten in the league when Ollie Watkins has scored this term (including in the reverse 7-0 win); netting three times in his last five league matches, 14 out of his 21 Championship strikes came after the break.
- Harry Cornick scored against Charlton and registered an assist in his previous league match; three of his last four league goals have been Luton’s first of the game.
- Stat attack: Brentford have received an average of 1.5 yellow cards in their last four league games.
- At home, Luton have led only three times (out of 16) at the break in the league this season.
- Brentford have netted three goals or more in six away league games this term.
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35
Luton – Brentford
Kick-off: February 25, 20:45
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals