⚽ Managua FC – Esteli Prediction
Managua FC – Esteli Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. May 10, 02:00 NICARAGUA: Liga Primera – Clausura – Winners – Final.
Managua FC – Esteli Preview
- Managua FC are on a 16-match unbeaten run (W11, D5), and in only two of those games did they concede more than once. Three of their last four halves have seen over 1.5 goals, and they have scored first in five of their last seven fixtures.
- Unbeaten in home Clausura matches this term (W9, D1), that streak has seen them score 2.80 goals per game (including the playoffs) although 80% of those matches saw both teams scoring. At home, only one half in six has produced no goals, and they have not failed to net as hosts this season.
- Real Estelí come into this match on a seven-match unbeaten run (W3, D4), and only one of their last five games featured over 2.5 goals. Their last three matches have all been goalless at the break.
- Despite taking only three clean sheets away from home in ten matches, Estelí have won their last three matches on the road, doing so after scoring first on each occasion. Their semi-final second leg win at Diriangén snapped a streak of six away games in which they conceded at least once.
- Players to watch: Managua’s Pablo Gállego has netted 17 times this season, with that haul including goals in his side’s last two matches. Curiously, none of his last three strikes have come earlier than the 54th minute.
- Brandon Ayerdis has scored ten goals this term for Estelí, and both of his last two efforts were his side’s second strike of the game. However, neither goal arrived any earlier than the 59th minute.
- Stat attack: Both of Estelí’s goals in the Clausura knockouts came beyond 60 minutes of play.
- Managua have averaged 3.00 yellow cards per match in their last four games (Estelí: 3.25).
- Estelí lead the H2H stakes (W19, D10, L6) with the last four encounters all featuring under 2.5 goals.
NICARAGUA: Liga Primera – Clausura – Winners – Final
Managua FC – Esteli
Kick-off: May 10, 02:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals