⚽ Pohang – Gangwon Prediction
Pohang – Gangwon Betting Tips and Odds. June 20, 11:00 SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 8.
Pohang – Gangwon Preview
- A 2-1 loss last time out gave Pohang their third defeat in five K-League 1 (KL1) matches (W2), but was also their fifth game in a row that saw over 2.5 goals. In fact, not only have Pohang scored the first goal in all but one of their seven KL1 matches so far, all seven games have seen goals in both halves.
- Losing three straight home league matches for the first time since June 2017, Pohang have been outscored by a factor of 4:1 in this run of losses (GF: 2 GA: 8). They did draw 2-2 in the previous H2H here though (with goals across both halves), and haven’t lost any of the last four home H2Hs (W2, D2).
- Gangwon have scored first in just two matches this season, with over half (57.14%) of their games featuring over 2.5 total goals. However, they have netted two or more goals in three straight H2Hs (W2, D1).
- As well as scoring two goals in each of their last two KL1 away games this season (W1, D1), Gangwon have also bagged two in four of their last seven trips to the Pohang Steel Yard, but have failed to score in 60.00% of their visits here since 2009 (W2, D3, L5).
- Players to watch: Pohang’s five-goal Stanislav Iljutcenko has seven goals from his last ten appearances, and scored a second-half goal in the last H2H.
- Gangwon’s Moo-Yeol Ko has scored in four straight appearances and could face his former side here having never lost to them (W3, D2).
- Stat attack: Pohang’s four KL1 home matches have all featured under 9.5 corners.
- Gangwon’s KL1 away games have all produced three or less yellow cards.
- Gangwon have conceded two or more goals in 66.67% of their last 15 aways (all competitions).
|Head-to-head matches: POHANG – GANGWON|
|03.11.19||KL1||Pohang||Gangwon||2 : 2|
|31.07.19||KL1||Gangwon||Pohang||2 : 1|
|23.06.19||KL1||Gangwon||Pohang||5 : 4|
|03.04.19||KL1||Pohang||Gangwon||1 : 0|
|06.10.18||KL1||Gangwon||Pohang||1 : 1|