⚽ Pohang – Gwangju FC Prediction
Pohang – Gwangju FC Tips and Odds. August 8, 11:00 SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 15.
Pohang – Gwangju FC Preview
- Including the last K-League 1 (KL1) round, three of Pohang Steelers’ four campaign losses have come via a 2-1 scoreline, with the deciding goal arriving in or after the 70th minute. However, Pohang have scored first in ten of their 14 KL1 games (W6, D1, L3), whilst recovering points in three of four matches in which they conceded first (W1, D2, L1).
- Pohang are unbeaten in their last three KL1 home games (W1, D2) with each producing exactly two match goals. First-half results are not indicative though, as four of Pohang’s last six KL1 home games have produced contrasting HT and FT results, with the team trailing at HT recovering four points.
- Gwangju are coming off a 3-1 win in the last round, which was their first victory in seven KL1 games (W1, D1, L5). They’ve failed to score in seven of their 14 KL1 fixtures though, and by extension, only 42.86% (six) of their KL1 games have seen both teams score.
- Pertinently, nine of Gwangju’s 14 KL1 fixtures have produced under 2.5 goals, including five of their seven away matches (W2, D1, L4). Four of Gwangju’s six KL1 away wins/losses have also come via a 1-0 scoreline, with two deciding goals arriving beyond the 80th minute.
- Players to watch: Stanislav Iljutcenko has been Pohang’s first scorer in each of his four goalscoring KL1 home fixtures – three came as the game’s opening goal. Meanwhile, Felipe Silva has been Gwangju’s final scorer with his three KL1 away goals – two coming beyond the 80th minute.
- Stat attack: Each of Pohang’s seven KL1 wins have come by a 2+ goal margin.
- Pohang have never lost to Gwangju in KL1 (W11, D5), winning the last five H2Hs in a row, whilst seven wins have come with a clean sheet.
- Gwangju have conceded first in 64.29% of their KL1 games (9/14).
|Head-to-head matches: POHANG – GWANGJU FC|
|26.06.20||KL1||Gwangju FC||Pohang||0 : 2|
|18.11.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Pohang||0 : 4|
|02.08.17||KL1||Pohang||Gwangju FC||3 : 2|
|21.05.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Pohang||1 : 2|
|12.03.17||KL1||Pohang||Gwangju FC||2 : 0|