⚽ QPR – Bristol City Prediction
QPR – Bristol City Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. February 1, 16:00. ENGLAND: Championship – Round 30.
QPR – Bristol City Preview
- QPR’s last eight games have now seen a winner (W3, L5 – in all competitions), with the eventual winner leading at half-time in the last six of those fixtures. With eight of QPR’s last ten matches also seeing both teams score, scoring first would give them an edge, although they have dropped points in three of the eight occasions they’ve grabbed the opener at home this league campaign (W5, D2, L1).
- Furthermore, QPR have just three wins from their last nine Championship home games (W3, D3, L3) despite being betting favourites in all but two of those games. Notably, 70.37% of the goals they’ve conceded at home this Championship season have arrived after half-time.
- Bristol City’s 1-0 win at Reading midweek was their third consecutive game to end via a 1-0 scoreline (W2, L1), and their fifth straight to feature under 2.5 goals. Despite that, 58.62% of their Championship fixtures this season have featured over 2.5 goals, and 34.48% over 3.5.
- The ‘Robins’ haven’t seen a draw in their last seven Championship away games (W4, L3), with five of those matches being settled by a one-goal margin. The second half is where most of the action is found in Bristol’s away league games, with 71.11% of the match goals arriving after half-time, and 40% in the final 15 minutes.
- Players to watch: QPR are unbeaten in the last 11 games Eberechi Eze has scored in (W9, D2). Meanwhile, Famara Diédhiou has been Bristol’s first goalscorer in six of the nine games he’s scored in this season.
- Stat attack: The opener has been scored by the 20th minute in QPR’s last six Championship home games.
- Four of Bristol’s last five competitive away games were goalless at half-time.
- The last seven H2Hs have seen goals in both halves.