⚽ Sevilla – CFR Cluj Prediction
Sevilla – CFR Cluj Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. February 27, 21:00. Europa League – Play Offs – 1/16-finals.
Sevilla – CFR Cluj Preview
- Sevilla secured a crucial away goal in the first leg of this Europa League (UEL) round of 32 skirmish. In turn, the Spanish side continued their strong second-half record in Europe, having now lost just one of five UEL matches this season to produce a 0-0 half-time scoreline (W3, D1).
- Though Sevilla are strong after the break, it is still worth noting that 12 of the 19 UEL goals scored or conceded by Sevilla this season have fallen after the 60th minute. They show good discipline throughout UEL games though, particularly on their own turf, with Sevilla never receiving over 1.5 yellow cards in a home UEL match this season.
- Similarly, Cluj have not collected more than two yellow cards in a match (excluding Y/Y red cards) since the beginning of their group stage. Goal counts have been low too, with Cluj’s last six UEL matches, in addition to their last two Champions League qualifiers, producing under 2.5 total goals.
- Cluj are massive outsiders, but when travelling to the current top five coefficient-ranked UEFA club associations, Cluj have put together a respectable away record of W2, L4, with three of the defeats coming by just a one-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Lucas Ocampos has found the back of the net in three of his last five appearances across all competitions.
- Cluj’s greatest threat remains Ciprian Deac, with his penalty goal against Sevilla marking the fifth time this season that he has recorded his team’s first goal.
- Stat attack: All but one of Sevilla’s seven UEFA meetings with Romanian opposition this century have produced under 2.5 total goals.
- Sevilla are unbeaten in five competitive home matches (W2, D3), with both wins seeing them score first inside 15 minutes.
- Cluj have lost just one of four continental matches this campaign (W1, D2, L1) in which they began as the outsider.
Europa League – Play Offs – 1/16-finals
Sevilla – CFR Cluj
Kick-off: February 27, 21:00
Prediction: Home Win