⚽ Slavia Mozyr – Smolevichi Prediction
Slavia Mozyr – Smolevichi Betting Tips and Odds. June 19, 15:00 BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 14.
Slavia Mozyr – Smolevichi Preview
- Winning just one of their last six Vysshaya Liga (VL) matches, Slavia Mozyr (W4, D3, L6) have slumped to two losses on the spin. Despite losing 1-0 last time out in league action ‘Mozyr’ have played in the joint-highest amount of matches to see both teams score, and have now conceded the first goal in five straight matches (W1, D1, L3).
- Netting an average of 0.83 goals per home game (W1, D3, L2), Slavia Mozyr are winless in five home VL matches, and lost 3-1 last time at home. Mozyr need to right their home form quickly, having won just 21.43% of their last 14 home VL games (D5, L6).
- Opponents Smolevichi are worse off though, having won just one VL match this season and scored the joint-second fewest amount of goals this season (GF 11, GA 19). Yet, despite 33.33% of their VL matches this season ending with over 2.5 total goals scored, three of their last seven league matches have produced over 3.5 total goals.
- Smolevichi have conceded two goals in each of their last two awaydays (D3, L3), while scoring just one first-half goal therein. However, they have scored first in two VL trips, even though they have scored the second-least amount of away league goals this season (GF 3, GA 7).
- Players to watch: Watch out for Mozyr’s three-goal penalty taker Andrey Chukhley; two of such penalty goals anointed him as first goalscorer.
- Smolevichi’s three-goal Yevgeni Barsukov has been the first goalscorer in two of his last five appearances.
- Stat attack: Just one of Mozyr’s last five home league matches has produced under 8.5 total corners.
- Mozyr have shipped five total goals within the first 30 minutes of their last five VL matches.
- At an average 3.33 yellow cards per-match, Smolevichi have accrued the most yellow cards of the league (40).
|Head-to-head matches: SLAVIA MOZYR – SMOLEVICHI|
|09.08.14||PL||Smolevichi||Slavia Mozyr||1 : 3|
|19.04.14||PL||Slavia Mozyr||Smolevichi||2 : 0|