⚽ Swansea – West Brom Prediction
Swansea – West Brom Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. March 7, 16:00. ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37.
Swansea – West Brom Preview
- A 2-2 draw at Blackburn means Swansea City have now drawn three of their previous five Championship fixtures (W1, D3, L1). The ‘Swans’ scored in both halves of that game, and have now done so in three of their last four matches, but notably 60.87% of Swansea’s league goals this season have been scored in the second half.
- Swansea have found the net in 72.22% of their home league fixtures this season, following a 3-1 win versus Huddersfield in the previous game here. In fact, 55.56% of their home league matches have now produced over 2.5 goals.
- No other Championship side can boast better form than West Bromwich Albion over the last six league rounds (W4, D1, L1). West Brom witnessed an average of 2.5 total goals per league game during that period, and scored before half-time in five of those games.
- After winning their last three away matches, and scoring at least two goals in each victory, West Brom will now hope to win consecutive away H2Hs for the first time ever, following a 2-1 win here last year. Notably, the ‘Baggies’ have won more away games than any other Championship side (11) this season, netting an average of 1.56 goals per road trip.
- Players to watch: Three of Rhian Brewster’s (SWA) four Championship goals this season have been as Swansea’s first scorer – all three arrived in the first half.
- West Brom are yet to lose when Hal Robson-Kanu has scored this season (W7, D2) – he netted the opener in their last win.
- Stat attack: Swansea have conceded ten goals across the last three H2Hs (L3), trailing at half-time in each game.
- West Brom have been winning at half-time and full-time in three of their last five competitive away games.
- Swansea have conceded 12 of the 45 league goals they’ve shipped this season after the 75th minute.
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37
Swansea – West Brom
Kick-off: March 7, 16:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals