⚽ Wolves – Norwich Prediction
Wolves – Norwich Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. February 23, 15:00. ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 27.
Wolves – Norwich Preview
- Winless in three Premier League (PL) matches (D2, L1), Wolverhampton Wanderers’ last 11 league matches (W3, D4, L4) have been closely fought affairs with the seven league games within that sequence to find a winner decided by a one-goal margin. Six of those seven games also saw both teams score.
- At home, ‘Wolves’ have not won in three PL games (D2, L1), only scoring once therein. Usually more prolific, they have found the net in 92.31% of their home league matches but with 76.92% of their PL games here seeing both sides score, they’ve failed to capitalise on registering 1.38 goals per game at Molineux.
- Bottom side Norwich City’s 1-0 defeat to Liverpool left them with just one win in 13 league matches (D5, L7). Interestingly, the four score draws in that sequence all saw Norwich net first, only losing twice in the PL this term when doing so (W4, D4).
- Away from home in the PL, the ‘Canaries’ are yet to lead at half-time or score in both halves; averaging just 0.46 goals per game has earned them the division’s worst away record (W1, D3, L9). Furthermore, conceding 11 goals after the 75th minute mark is the equal third-worst record in the league.
- Players to watch: With three goals in Wolves’ last four PL matches, ten of Raúl Jiménez’s 11 PL strikes this season have come in the second half.
- Meanwhile, Teemu Pukki has scored two PL goals in four games and his last five in the league have been Norwich’s first of the match.
- Stat attack: Wolves are undefeated (W3, D5) when starting as favourites in the PL at home this campaign.
- The last five competitive H2Hs saw a goal inside the first 20 minutes.
- No side has conceded fewer than Wolves’ five PL goals after the 60th minute mark (Norwich: 16).
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 27
Wolves – Norwich
Kick-off: February 23, 15:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals