⚽ Zhodino – Smolevichi Prediction
Zhodino – Smolevichi Betting Tips and Odds. May 29, 16:00 BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 11.
Zhodino – Smolevichi Preview
- Torpedo-BelAZ Zhodino’s loss last game made it two league defeats this season (W5, D3) and means that each of their last three losses in all competitions came via a two-goal margin, with two of them standing level at half-time. On the flip side, their previous three league victories saw them win by at least two goals, scoring after the 60th minute in all three.
- Notably, Zhodino are one of only two Vysshava Liga clubs yet to taste a home league defeat (W3, D1). A big reason for this is their return of three clean sheets across those encounters, as well as ending strongly, with five of the six goals scored arriving after half-time.
- Smolevichi are still to earn a league win in the current campaign (D4, L5). With just six goals, they are the lowest scorers in the division, but recently scored three in a league clash for the first time since October 2019.
- The visitors have avoided defeat in three of their four away league fixtures (D3) however, and not conceded over 1.5 goals in any. Three of them were level at half-time, suggesting that Smolevichi may deploy defensive tactics. All four fixtures also featured under 2.5 goals, and produced an average of 1.25 goals per game.
- Players to watch: Andrey Khachaturyan has scored the first or last goal in Zhodino’s last two home league wins, with both strikes coming in the second half of play.
- Smolevichi striker Evgeni Barsukov has scored nine of his 17 league goals for the club in away fixtures, with the last being a 90th minute penalty struck when drawing at Belshina.
- Stat attack: Zhodino have won all three H2H meetings across all competitions, scoring the first goal and also a second-half goal each time.
- Zhodino are one of just four teams in the league yet to receive a red card this season.
- Smolevichi have scored just one first-half league goal; the lowest such tally in the league.
|Head-to-head matches: ZHODINO – SMOLEVICHI|
|23.07.18||VL||Smolevichi||Zhodino||1 : 2|
|06.04.18||VL||Zhodino||Smolevichi||1 : 0|
|30.01.18||CF||Zhodino||Smolevichi||4 : 0|
|08.07.17||CUP||Smolevichi||Zhodino||0 : 2|